Hello, everyone! 😊
I am Olivia, a sixteen-year-old violinist, photographer, little sister, animal lover, modest fashion enthusiast, lover of sparkles, glitter, all things bright and cheerful, smiley faces, and last but definitely not least, a Conservative Christian. I live on a hobby farm of 4.5 acres, with two horses (Sunny, 21, and Coco, 26), one goat (Lia Jane Mckay, 7), three cats (Johnny, 7, Tommy, 7, and Gracie, 16-18), and two house rabbits (Figaro, 1, and Thumbelina, 3).
More about me:
- I am extremely fond of dark chocolate (who isn't??)
- There isn't a food that I've tried that I hate. Okay, except for the pink cake I thought was strawberry but was actually bubblegum flavored. Ewww...
- Frog legs are actually pretty good, if prepared right, of course!Someone mistook me for a princess!
- As of Fall 2017 I will be a music teacher, taking on my first student!
- I burst out in song randomly. Whoever said that they didn't like musicals because people don't burst out in song in everyday life was completely wrong! They've obviously never lived with me! :)
- I am constantly listening to music. Just ask my sister. ;)
- I'm the youngest, but I have tons of "siblings".
- I like comments. . . so what are you waiting for? :) Do you have a blog? How did you find mine?
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you drop in again soon! I post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!