Wednesday, June 5, 2019


Hey.... it's been a while hasn't it?? 

I've had my senior recital and graduation reception, written TONS of thank you notes and organized the many gifts... you guys were generous. Anyway, I've also counted the weeks until I move out---and it's only ten! I've got a lot to do between now and then, so wish me luck. I start my second job on Monday, and I have a wedding this weekend and next, and college orientation in there somewhere. I'll be making the trip to that on my own, so I'll get used to the drive and hopefully not get lost. Oh, and find the coffee shops along the way. :) I've also got an intense ten-day music festival/camp/kill-yourself-doing-what-you-love-thing in July at my college campus, so I'll actually get to live on campus for a bit. 

What have you been up to? I'd love to hear!




2 comments:

  1. Hey I thought Coffee made you nauseated.
    Does it not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only when caffeinated and drunk alone --- I can handle caffeine if it's with a meal. Decaf is still my go-to.

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!