Friday, September 11, 2020

 Day TWO of self isolation. 

Where do I begin? I'm at school, for starters. It's been a lovely 20 days. And no, that's not sarcasm.

A few days ago I felt really cold, so I just bundled up. It was cold and rainy outside. The next day (yesterday, actually), I had a temp of 100, but throughout the day it dropped to a normal temp for me. Technically it's not a fever unless it's 100 or over. Then, beginning last night, I had a mild sore throat. 

SO today I feel much better when I wake up. And then I get an email from the school nurse about how most of the students that have tested positive have only shown symptoms for a day or so. So I went and got tested at the hospital. Hayley went with me for moral support. It was great. (that was sarcasm.) 

So now I've been self isolating for 2 days. Fun. Kinda. I'm sure I'll get bored. Hayley also retrieved my violin for me, so that's a comfort seeing it here. I would have separation anxiety otherwise. 

I'll keep ya posted. (ha.)


For the record, our campus is at 23 cases. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!