Monday, February 13, 2017

The Poem (or short story) Challenge


One of my friends from church asked if I would like to join her and her sisters in a sort of challenge, and I accepted. We all have to pick a poem or short story to illustrate, one we haven't seen with illustrations. At first we were going to do that with a book, but finding a shorter one without illustrations or a movie proved to be quite the task. So for mine, I have chosen the poem Dandelion Raid by Isaiah Streblow, who happens to be the older brother of the girls I am doing this challenge with. Anyway, I'll hopefully share the end pictures and poem with you. I'm not very good with a pencil, but maybe I'll get better through this challenge? After all, it is a challenge.
Adios till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!