Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Music Wednesday with a twist


I'm doing something slightly different this time, as I feel I need to change up my music posts a little bit! :)
My friend Allison (she has the loveliest blog here) recently shared this poem she made, and I really like it, and so I am sharing it with you!


Piano
a funny language
with an alphabet
of dots and lines.
its sentences are
spoken not with
the tongue, but
with the fingers;
not with the mind,
but with the soul.
playing piano is
reading a beautiful
story out loud with
your fingertips, a
story sung by the
heart of the composer
and captured forever
on a white paper page.

Thank you Allison for letting me share this! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Finally! A poem about the piano. :)
    I like the different contrasts.
    Nice work!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!