Thursday, May 24, 2018

Summer!


We got back from NH this week and what a difference six days makes! The trees are leafed out and the grass was tall, and the lilacs were in full bloom. It was lovely to come home to summer. 

This summer I will try to post at least once a week. I start work in June, Tuesday-Friday and every other Saturday, 6am-2:30, so I'll try to post Mondays or in the evenings. I ended up never hearing from the place I originally applied at, so I looked elsewhere for a job. I'll be working at a local (half an hour from us, anyway) bakery --- rated 7th in the nation for small-town family owned bakeries. My job will be decorating donuts, making and baking cookies, serving customers, and other odd jobs. I am looking forward to it, but I am hoping to still have practice time in the afternoons. 

Camp is the end of July, and the bakery takes a week off the first week in August, so I think the timing will be just right --- I won't have to rush back to work right after death week. ;) 

I finished strong in the college PSEO classes, with A-, A, A+, A+. Hopefully I can keep it up next semester! My GPA is 3.89.

How is life going for you? Are summer activities and events keeping you busy yet? 





2 comments:

  1. "Ho hum! " Welcome back Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know you will do very well at the new job. You have had lots of practice. I do hope you enjoy the experience too. Enjoy your very busy summer.
    Love,


    Gram

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!