Monday, December 31, 2018

Top Ten of 2018 + Goals


What all has happened this year? Simply, a lot. 2018 was a year of firsts. 

1. I got my drivers' licence. 

2. I had college classes for the first time.
3. I got my first job. 
4. I got my first car. 
5. I hit my first deer. 😏
6. I lost a friend. 
7. I was hired as a "professional" for the first time.
8. I was accepted to college. 
9. I still haven't been pulled over. 
10. I am a Senior in High School! 

If you remember my post from last year, Goals for 2018, I listed a few goals (duh). Did I make any of them? 

Win the competition = Nope. 

Get my drivers' licence = Yep.

Get on a regular blogging schedule = More or less.

Do well at SMSF again = Definitely. 

Do more photography and drawing = Definitely.

Be creative = Always.


If you were to ask if I had any goals for 2019, I'd probably say:

Keep working

Go to college

Discover new venues to take my music in the community. 

You may say this is a short list, but when you think of all the thing "Go to college" entails, well, yeah. It's a long list. 

Happy New Year! Do you make resolutions or goals? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!