Thursday, January 31, 2019

Drawing Challenge: Complete

Hello, friends! Today officially wraps up the drawing challenge! Here are the last few of my drawings. . .


Days 21, 22, and 23: A fairy (which you've already seen), something breaking, and a drink.


Days 24, 25, and 26: Favorite season (I don't really have a favorite, but I went with fall--the details on the leaves don't show up very well), a hybrid animal (this was fun---I was at St Mary's, and so I asked my friends there what the hybrid should be... can you figure it out?) and a dinosaur. I do't really know what dinosaurs look like, but I gave it my best shot. 


Days 27, 28, 29, and 30: A robot, an elf, the beach (it does not show up well.... ), and an instrument: 




What was your favorite from this challenge? 


4 comments:

  1. The piano!
    But I might be biased. :)
    Wonderful drawings Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yes, well, I might be biased too in that case... ;)

      Delete
  2. Your talent is in lines. The piano keys looks as though done with a ruler, and your fairy's wings and broken wine glass are almost flawless. Good job shading the glossy black accidentals. Don't be afraid to step into Mordor, where the strong shadows lie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think a lot of the precision in the lines has to do with a nice, sharp, pencil lead. I have a hard time getting a rich black color that isn't blotchy or smeary. But I will keep trying! Pinterest is where I find inspiration for drawings...

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!