Monday, January 21, 2019

Drawing Challenge Update

Hello! I was going to post this at day 15 (halfway through the challenge) but instead I ..... forgot. And it was going to take effort to take pictures of all the pages, but... here we are! I know some of the details are missing from the paper-to-computer process. 

Day 1 and 2: Something on your desk and favorite holiday (Christmas---an anachronistic Christmas)


Day 3: Something on fire


Day 4: Self portrait. . .not pleased with the first attempt, got the face shape right the second time and decided to let it be.


Days 5, 6, and 7: And animal, a childhood memory (seeing a concert), and a girl in a dress. 


Days 8, 9, and 10: A mountain (a pile of pumpkins could be a mountain to an ant, you know. I went out of the box for that one), a dancer, and eyes!



Days 11, 12, and 13: A flower, a super hero (the writing says: What super-hero has time to fix his hair?---it's his name, and the W stands for What), and a cartoon character (since I am not familiar with cartoons I went with Simon's cat).


Days 14, 15, and 16 and 17: Inspirational quote, book character, and a Disney princess (I just drew a general princess, seeing that I don't know Disney princesses), and a doodle.



Days 18, 19, and 20: Scenery (I think this is my favorite so far!!), a monster, and hair.


And today, day 21: A fairy



See you all at the end of the month with the rest! Which is your favorite? 




1 comment:

  1. Olivia,
    Hard to say which I like best, I do like several. Have fun with the drawings.
    Love you,

    Gram

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!