Thursday, August 15, 2019



Eeeeeek. I haven't posted in about nine and a half weeks????? You may be wondering if I made it out of camp alive.
Welp since I'm writing this post, your question is answered. 😉

Yes, I made it out of camp alive. It was very different from the previous camps I've been to, but overall it was enjoyably difficult. I had the opportunity to hear amazing musicians perform as part of the Minnesota Beethoven Festival, among them being the Venice Baroque Orchestra. Here is a recording of the piece that had the whole audience cheering and clapping and clapping and clapping (our hands got very sore). The whole concert was breathtaking, but this piece was the icing on the cake. 

So that was camp. And after that I've just been working my two jobs, teaching, packing, babysitting, and enjoying summer. I also did a pretty major (if I may suggest that idea) family photography shoot, and you can see the results here. Along with all that hustle I've been preparing to say my goodbyes. This coming Sunday is my last Sunday at my home church, and I'm pretty sad about that. 

Wednesday I got down with my family to my college town, and Thursday is move-in day. I am taking my camera to college, so expect some dorm room pictures and some nature explorations. 😊 I'm excited to actually be doing what I've always wondered if I would be able to do. 

What have you been doing in the last nine weeks? Anything leisurely? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!