Sunday, April 23, 2017

Bonus post: changes

Hello! :) 
They've been some changes here and I thought I'd point them out. Maybe you've already noticed, and if so, good for you!

One change was to the sidebar. I added a picture and took away the google profile link. Another change was the Home and About Me buttons up at the top left of the page. Yet another minor change was the Read More on a post instead of the whole post being on the Home page.
There will probably be a few more tweaks in the days to come, but that's it for now! Did you notice the changes?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any other blogs that have an early Sunday morning post. :)
    I noticed some of them. I like the phrase you put by the comments.
    Also, cool drawing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was actually an evening post... I am a morning person though! :)
      Thanks! It's a picture I took of myself and edited to be a drawing, and then added the color. It's a little "messier" of a look that I don't usually go for, but I like how it turned out.

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!