Monday, April 10, 2017

The Book of Knowledge: The Face of the Earth

(a cold winter sunrise, with fog in the distance)
    I have begun yet another section in the Book of Knowledge, titled The Book of Earth. This section talks about how the landscapes work together, watersheds, and "The work of an infinite creator that is forever going on." :) I like these books. I find it interesting how areas of earth are so different and so complex, we can't ever know all there is to know (though scientists usually think we can): I don't think it is intended for us to know everything. 

1 comment:

  1. In light of this post. Maybe your book should have been titled:
    "The Book of A Little More knowledge.
    We can't even know all there is to know on one subject.
    There's some irony, the main thing the scientist doesn't know is he can't possibly know everything.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!