Monday, May 1, 2017

The Book of Knowledge Series Comes to a Close / Summer Schedule

("Violets. Eeyore. Eeyore.Violets.")
     It is with some sadness that I conclude the Book of Knowledge series here on my blog. I did end up enjoying writing about what I read and that is something I didn't think I'd enjoy at the beginning of the semester. Hopefully next semester I can do it again, and my writing style will mature some more.
    As for the summer, I would like to continue writing here so as not to lose the habit of writing. But what shall I write about? I thought maybe I could pick ten books I think everyone should read and write a post on each book explaining why everyone should read it. Would that get monotonous, do you think? I'm also going to try to get more readers. . . something I'm not sure how to do. Summer is looking like an especially busy one, so I think I'll cut back to one or two posts a week.
   Adios to the Book of Knowledge series! 
  Olivia

4 comments:

  1. *scatters cooky crumbs in the comment box* Whoops, my comment's no longer clean.

    It goes "Violets, Eeyore. Eeyore, violets." (For some reason violets wants to be violents, which isn't a word.)

    https://ofdreamsandswords.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi, that's not the kind of clean I meant. Better get a mouse to eat those crumbs for you. :)

      Delete
  2. "He will probably want a glass of milk. And then he will ask you for a straw. and once he's finished, he will want a napkin" etc... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!