Friday, June 2, 2017

And so Driver's Education begins


    Tuesday evening was my first Driver's Ed class. It was actually the first official class I've had, in a school room with one teacher and assignments and reading to do. Honestly, I think I was and am the only student who read the chapters assigned and got more than 50% of the questions right on the first quiz we had. We haven't had a second quiz yet because our teacher got carried away and rambled about milk trucks instead, so...... yeah.
    It's astonishing to a home schooled kid to see that kind of ill workmanship. I expected the High Schoolers to be better students. All that to say: it makes me realize the many many benefits of home schooling. You don't often think of how good you've got it until you have something to contrast it with. So if you are home schooled, enjoy it while you can :).
   Next week and the week after I have four three-hour classes in the afternoon, and then if I pass a written test, I can take the skills test. My Mom is gone the last week of classes, so I'm hoping I'll be able to read ahead next week. 
   Till next time,

   

2 comments:

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!