Thursday, June 8, 2017

Answers to Questions!


I have only received one valuable question so far, so I guess I'll go ahead and answer it! :)
QuestionI know you are very musically talented on both the violin and piano... so are there any other instruments that you would like to learn to play as well??
Answer: Oh goodness! There are tons! The next five choices would probably be either cello, mandolin, harp, guitar, and I like the flute too.

Thank you to Noelle for commenting and asking! The comments are still open if any of you have more questions! 


P.S. Happy 21st anniversary to my parents!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering! :) I had wondered if cello would be on your list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have room for two more questions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish!
    How long do you practice piano each day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness! Maybe 15-20 minutes? I don't get a lot of time, and most of it goes to the violin. If there is a new hymn for Sunday I practice it, otherwise I practice Bach...

      Delete
  4. So, better question. How long do you practice violin?
    Sigh, Bach!

    (No! keyboard I do not want to type violent)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It varies for the violin. I haven't practiced since Sunday (If you count that practicing) because of Driver's Ed and Mom being gone. Today, however, it is on my List. My teacher likes it when I practice 3 hours. I usually manage 1 1/2 or so. I have practiced about 6 hours a day once. And I'll never do it again. Of course at camp that's all I do, so it adds up really fast!
      Does that answer your question? I do miss my violin when I don't practice.

      (If you type violent I'll have to whack you with my mop! ;))

      Delete
  5. Hour & a half almost every day? not bad!
    Yes, And raises another one!
    Violin camp?

    (Ouch, I hope it's clean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! String's camp, to be precise: http://www.southwestminnesotastringfestival.com/

      I'm in some pictures, if you look closely!

      Delete
  6. Thanks!
    What's with the excessive amount of spaces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something went wrong with the formatting, I know not what, though.

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!