Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Music Wednesday


What I have been listening to: Hilary Hahn. I've been branching out this week and listening to different styles of music, and I remembered I hadn't listened to this piece in a while. It is a good combination, I think, of more modern and older styles. And anything with Hilary Hahn is acceptable in my book. :) The beginning of the second movement is really sweet. 
What I have been playing: Camp music! We're doing some patriotic stuff, which I don't care for, but we're also doing Hadyn's military march and the Jig and Finale of St Paul's Suite, both of which are extremely fun to play. We're also doing the score to the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, which I find amusing, only because it's so random. I suppose it's supposed to appeal to the children? (only I've never seen it) Also, my trio. It's annoying that I can't listen to it to know how it should sound. And I have no clue how fast it should be.... hm.

I promise, I can post more things than just music :) What would you like to see next? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!