Monday, August 14, 2017

A Junior

I love the detail in this picture so much! 

Whoops, I almost forgot to post today! You'll have to forgive me for the late post! Well, I guess you don't have to, but..... 😉

My Junior year of High School starts a week from today, and I'm hoping to be able to keep up with school and the blog, but I may go down to two posts a week, keeping Music Wednesdays and the Friday posts. I'll try to think of more of a theme for the Friday posts as well. They're mostly photography, I think. However, I feel the urge to keep going with the photography posts! 

With school starting I may have something interesting to write about, or share my papers here, or something. I'll have to see what the schedule holds! It may get quieter around here, but I hope the heart of the blog never stops beating! :) 

Thanks to my readers for a great summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!