Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Music Wednesday

I absolutely love this shot of my violin!
Good morning! 😊 Welcome to Music Wednesday! 

What I have been listening to: Paganini Guitar and Violin duets Ahhhhh, this album!!! It has so many moods in it it's perfect listening for every day! Besides the fact that it's basically the best combination of instruments! 😉

What I have been playing: Last night was the first orchestra rehearsal of the season, so I came home with tons of music to work on. Also, the wedding music, Canon in D. It's coming along nicely with my friends. It's simple, but it's a round, so we have to make sure we're perfectly together. 

What have you been listening to? Do you listen to a lot of music? 

Don't forget to come back on Friday for Favorites for Friday!
🙂


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!