Friday, August 4, 2017

SMSF Part 3!

(Anna, me, and Anni)
    Here we are already, wrapping up the camp posts?!?!?! I hope you enjoyed hearing about my adventures. I certainly enjoyed writing about them. :)
  Friday was off to a poor start for me, for my fever had returned. I toughed it out, though, as I didn't want to go back to the dorms a second time, and I was needed for the concert at the library in the afternoon. My teacher said he would play my part for me if I could not go, which terrified my chamber colleagues. :) I rather wished I could have had both, to go and to hear him play my part. The concert went well, there were many spectators, a few mistakes, and overall fun. The video and recording can be found on the SMSF facebook page, in case you missed the concert. Friday evening was our game night, and it was pretty awesome. The counselors had arranged a surprise relay for us, with two teams and a complicated course. The best part was that my team won! :) After that we went inside to the "kitchen" and had pizza and pop. I had a little, and then I went to bed.

   Saturday was the final day, and we were all pretty gloomy about it. We challenged ourselves and counted off in 17 seconds!!! All 27 of us! We packed up before the concert, had the concert, which went well, then had a brief reception, said goodbyes, checked out, and left. Leaving is the worst part. We all became such good friends that it was hard to just up and leave.

Overall the Festival was amazing! I definitely recommend going.


3 comments:

  1. I was so glad I was able to go to the concert. What a pleasure watching and listening to everyone, especially you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing about your time at music camp! I've been so busy the past few weeks, that I hadn't visited your blog in a long time... So I am having fun catching up on reading it this morning!!! Keep the posts coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Noelle, I was just wondering how you were yesterday! I'm glad to know you enjoy my posts!
      :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!