Thursday, April 19, 2018

Wrapping up

Hello friends! 


One more week till finals week! 😊 My ACT test was rescheduled due to the huge snowstorm we had last weekend (we got 10-12 inches) and it is Saturday. Sunday is a composition major's recital that I am performing in --- he wrote a really cool string quartet for us high schoolers. Then next week I'm in a student recital, and there's a party for a retiring professor to go to. 
We are waiting on one piece still for orchestra, and we have three rehearsals left, so there's going to be some sight-reading I'm sure. Then the week following we have our Humanities final on Monday, dress rehearsal in the evening, and the concert on Tuesday. But I think for now that's all the things I have during that week. 

THEN hopefully it will be relaxing and not stressful... and spring. Maybe? I will still have some classes at home to finish up, but the travelling back and forth to SMSU will be done.

How are you, dear reader? I love hearing from you.




2 comments:

  1. Olivia,
    Still busy, busy. But, like you said, soon things will slow down a bit for you. I am hoping and praying that yesterdays snow, sleet and ice storm is the last for this season. We didn't get all the snow that you got, but more the ice, sleet and snow stuff. I will send your dad picture of accent wall in bedroom. Take care and enjoy all those activities.
    Love you,
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, still busy.
      Yuck, I hope the sun comes out soon for you and melts it all!
      Love you too! :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!