Saturday, April 7, 2018

Working away....


Hello friends! It's been a little while since I wrote about everything. I hope your Easter was full of rejoicing! 😊

Well, I have my first ever job application form here. . . Eeep, how did that happen? I'm applying for a summer job at a local grocery store. I'm hoping to work from June until school starts. May is going to be far too busy to be trying to settle in with a job. 

Coming up: Two concerts on Tuesday (from 8:15am-3:30pm), with dress rehearsal going late into the night on Monday. Then Saturday I take the dreaded ACT test! Then I'll be performing in a student recital on piano (gasp! First time for everything, I guess) in just over a week. I'm playing this Mozart. That's it for April right now, and I'm concentrating on school and getting good grades. I had a flop with my Algebra though. 😔

May is going to be CRAZY! To start things off with a bang we have a concert on May 1st. Then the weekend after on Saturday is a big living history event nearby that we must help at, and a friend's senior recital, and then the next day, is another friend's senior recital that I have to be at, since I'm playing. 😊 And then a few days later we all fly out to NH for my Grandpa's wedding, so that will be an adventure. When we get back I'll have a few days and then it's my violin teacher's student recital in the cities, so I'll have to drive in for that. And that is May. 

Providing all goes well, I'll start work in June. There is a wedding I'm playing for in June, but it is on a weekend so I don't think it will interfere with working. When July comes around I'll have to take a week off work, so I can go to camp again. 

OH, and my teacher said I can do the competition again in the Spring! Yay! I said I was doing something baroque again. 🙂 

I think that's about all for now. How has your spring been going? 







5 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy. Glad you wrote everything down so I can keep up with you. I know a few stressors in there, but enjoy what you can. Isn't it grand to be growing up? Hopefully, Spring will really arrive and we can all enjoy Spring too. Have a wonderful day!
    Love you,
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, but busy is good right now. It means I am being productive! :)

      Keep enjoying the robins and sunshine, no matter what's falling from the sky!

      Delete
  2. Wow ! You're so busy ! Which grocery store ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! And yes, busy, and I even remembered one thing I forgot to mention. . . teaching! But my student is doing well so that is easier than it could be right now.

      And the grocery store... Bills' Supermarket. They've always asked and I've always said someday when I get my drivers' license, so now I am fulfilling that. :) Besides, even if it's not a lot of money, it's still something!

      Delete
  3. Bill's supermarket is good one,the people there seem very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!