Thursday, May 3, 2018

Spring, at long last!


I went out and took some pictures today. Mostly of Sunny, but some of the GREEN that is happening around here! 





Isn't she pretty?!?! 

We only have on little blue flower plant blooming right now, and today I saw a honey-bee on it, so I quickly snapped some photos. This is my favorite: 


And then the little bush that always looks like mini roses as it comes up:


What's your favorite thing about spring? The smell, the fresh air, the sunshine??


1 comment:

  1. At last, at last, at last....Spring is here. I love your pictures. Sunny is so pretty and the happy little bee on the beautiful blue flowers. Hope your concert went well Tuesday night. Now, I know you are still a busy girl, but enjoy this great weather while we have it.
    Love you,

    Gram

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!