Monday, December 10, 2018

So. Many. Schemes.

        

 My sister and I have this thing for schemes--it's like we're addicted to them or something. Our definition of a scheme is doing something for someone to either cheer them up or invite them to something. Food is usually involved. Today's schemes (only two) include cookies for the custodians, and an invitation to church for a classmate. Last week it was flowers for two friends, donuts for professors, invitations to my sister's public reading, and I think there was something else, though I don't remember what. 

Do you ever do some scheming? :) I should add that it can be very stressful and I usually think about backing out last minute because I don't think I have the guts to follow through with it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, this ''Scheme'' as you called It, seems a very close relative of ''Good mischief''. Maybe Good mischief is the Crazy Uncle?


    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!