Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bonus post: Nature

    Today my sister and I went outside to enjoy our grove and the many wonders it contains. I got some really nice photos, and some I'd like to do some editing experiments with. None of these are edited. I know I could really make them "pop" with editing, but for now, just enjoy the GREEN and life.
The moss was very green!!! It was also a bit curly. 
More green!
.... this one's just so pretty and delicate
 
Does anyone know what happened to this tree? The bark is shredded, sort of. It doesn't look like animal teeth marks though.
....ditto the more green....I love the blurred background in this one.
The background...sigh. So pretty.
Moss on a fallen tree...the perspective is neat on this one.
Shelving bracket climbing up a tree trunk...reminds me of pancakes! 
Sunlight through leaves is always pretty
A little sun flare for you...
The white shelving bracket was extremely pretty. Like lace or something. 
Sprouts.... at ground level.
Uh oh, here comes my panther. :)
Who can guess what these are?
There he is. He found me!
Looking out from within.
Not quite in focus... grrr.
Yes, it's dusty here, why do you ask? The dust is literally hanging around. Ugh. Hopefully we can get some rain to help. But then if it rains the farmers can't be in their fields....

How did you like the pictures? Did you have a favorite?

I climbed a half-fallen tree and my sister took my picture! It's actually not that bad. 
Adios till next time!

10 comments:

  1. A disorderly comment. :)

    Conifer blossoms!
    Is the tree in the fourth picture dead?
    To wish for rain or to wish not for rain :)
    These are some really cool pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the tree was dead. It was a small one, though.
      Yes, pine tree flowers!
      Well we ended up getting a few drops of rain, not enough to stop the farmers but enough to dampen the road for a few hours. It's completely dry again, though.
      And thank you!

      Delete
  2. If there's a bunch of young shoots sprouting out of the base of the trunk, it could mean its sick. and Those holes look like they were made by some sort of borrowing insect.(a lot to say, I don't really know.

    I'm glad we can't control the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to do a photography shoot... :) I especially like the last picture... the tree w/ the dust... nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for commenting! :)
      I like to take pictures of fog as well, as it gives a similar effect as dust does.
      Photography shoots are tons of fun, only made better with a good camera! :)

      Delete
  4. Fog pictures are so much fun! Even a little challenging with landscape photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm always a little scared of taking my camera out with so much humidity in the air though! I almost want to put it in rice when I'm done, though I never actually have. . . do you?

      Delete
  5. Well, It's an interesting idea that's for sure but I never really thought about putting my camera in rice. I should think it would dry everything out nice though!

    As for my camera, I usually keep him safely tucked away in my jacket where it's warm and dry!

    I wonder if every photographer has a certain fear for their camera.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photo #14 in your hand: Mulberries?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!