Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wednesday Photography and What to Post

(lilac blossoms)
     I still am wondering what to post on Wednesdays. . . should it be a photo, like I posted yesterday, or should those be for Tuesdays and Thursdays? I saw a neat idea for Wednesdays that was called Remember Wednesdays (Whensdays) where you post an old picture. . . or I could do Q&As on Wednesdays. What do you think? OR I could do music (what I've been listening to, working on...). That's another idea. 

It's up to you, readers! 

4 comments:

  1. You do Whensdays (without misspelling or mispronouncing them), and I'll do Woden's days. How's that?

    https://ofdreamsandswords.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, That's a really good picture!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!