Friday, September 1, 2017

Favorites for Friday!


Yay! It's time for another Favorites for Friday post! 

First up is Mode-de-Lis' wonderful Cornflower Blue, with all the details making this outfit truly amazing! And her shoes!! :) 

Next we have my sister's August Wrap-up post. Why is it a favorite, you ask? Well, just read it. And the comments ;). 
(No picture simply because there was no picture. Ha.)

Finally there is Fresh Modesty's Our New Home! I've been waiting since forever for her to get back into a posting routine, and of course I was delighted to read about their new home! It's lovely! 
(No picture from her blog for copyright reasons, I think!)

What blogs do you read? See you in the comments!

P.S. I OFFICIALLY HIT 3,500 VIEWS! THANKS SO MUCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!