Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Spririthorse Designs review!


As some of you know, I recently had to put my horse to sleep. It was a rough decision, but I believe it was the right one given the circumstances. Of course I saved some of her mane and tail hair, and I wondered about making a bracelet out of it, but honestly, I probably wouldn't have gotten around to it. So we went searching online, and my Mom found a site that had gorgeous horse hair bracelets --- Spirit Horse Designs! Of course we looked at other shops, but none seemed to have good prices or professional websites, let alone the selection of designs that Spirithorse Designs has!  My Grandpa got me a gift card for the website, so I decided to order. Picking the design I wanted was hard! There are so many beautiful ones. Finally I decided on this one --- the Cessair, and sent the hair in. Angela has nice specific directions for packaging and sending the hair, too! The waiting and trying to be patient and not email Angela every day asking if the bracelet was in progress was the hardest part of it all! 😆

Finally it shipped and I had a tracking number! So the stalking-the-mailbox-to-see-if-it's-there process began. 

It came safely on Monday. It's so pretty! I don't understand how Angela's braiding is so even! Pictures for proof of it's loveliness: 



 (I love the little heart dangling there!)


What do you think?



P.S. I made some changes around the blog! Do you like them? 

4 comments:

  1. Your bracelet is beautiful!
    It's a wonderful way to remember Cocoa!
    Yes, I like the changes you've made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's a tad big, but that's probably good, in case I grow any more.

      Thanks for the comment! It's been pretty quiet around here. . . views are down quite a bit too.

      Delete
    2. Don't worry! You still have a few patient readers left. :)

      Delete
    3. And I'm thankful for them! :)

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!