Saturday, December 9, 2017

Fuzzy things!

Before we get to the pictures, be sure to go read my sister's blog, and her accounts of the concert this past Tuesday --- don't worry, it's NOT a boring list of things that happened; it's full of adventure! :) Ooookay, that's the advertisement, now for the pictures! . . .

Last week I went outside with my camera in hand, primarily to see a huge tree that had come down on our property, but then I challenged myself to take pictures of fuzzy things. . .but the fuzzy things I found were few and far between. 








Which picture is your favorite? 




1 comment:

  1. Fourth one down!
    These are some really good shots but, Alas!
    By your title, I expected cute fury things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!