Saturday, February 23, 2019


You may have noticed..... I redesigned my blog!
I was a little tired of the brighter pink and aqua, but I still like the colors. So, I made a new background (kudos to PicMonkey!) that is a foil texture. It's still pink, but it's more muted. 

I redid my favicon too, and since it's so small up there, here it is enlarged for you! 



My header image is also new... I am pleased with how it turned out too! It's from my senior pictures last fall. I liked it in color, but the greens clashed with the muted aqua. 


I changed my sidebar picture --- again, a picture from last fall. 


I made a few other minor changes, which I can't recall right now. Anyhow, do you like the changes? 


Somewhere I wanted to incorporate this edit---a definite edit, but I think it's cool---but I didn't know where to put it.








2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Although, the favicon is still the one with the ''K'' in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The favicon is just being stubborn, and it will take a bit until it’s consistently the new one. I don’t know why blogger is like that sometimes.

      Delete

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!