Sunday, December 31, 2017

Top posts of 2017!


*sniff sniff* *cough* *takes meds for fever* 

Hello guys! Ahem. Right. I hope you are healthy, I really do. While I've been sitting here I've seen a few posts pop up with popular posts in 2017 and I thought maybe I would do the same. 

First off my About Me page has had 229 views! It's the most viewed item on my blog! :) 

Next, for posts. 

Ways I help my father and mother at home and on the farm! A total of 84 views! 

Outward beauty in this age Had 80 views!

Bonus Post! Nature Walk! Had 79 views! 

Sewing Projects! Had 64 views, and

Bonus post! Why I chose the name A Glittering Jumble of Order! Had a whopping 51 views. 

Thanks so much to my readers, from here in the US, to the Philippines, Russia, Brazil, Canada, Armenia, Australia, Germany, the UK, and France! Even if you don't comment it's nice to see someone reads my blog! :) 

I have had a total of 5, 674 page views this year! My goal for 2018 is to get up to 10,000! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please keep them clean and respectful of God and man!